Switch ta yuda promove (durante e breaknan commercial e TV promo di
fundacionnan) actividadnan di arte, deporte y cultura. Si bo ta desea di
beneficia di e oportunidad aki tuma contacto cu nos.
• 6 “Switch” TV programs were aired during our first season in 2011. First program was aired in April.
• Free airtime during commercial breaks was given to foundations to promote their TV promo of their current campaigns.
• Various foundations were invited to participate in our program. (“Switch”).
• All shows were intensively promoted at schools using students as actors and so trying to engage the opinion leaders at schools.
• Students were invited monthly to participate in the production dramatizations.
• All shows were intensively promoted via Telearuba, radio stations, newspapers, social media, email and websites.
• The team will produce video presentations for foundations with little or no budget (free of cost to eligible foundation).
• We will continue promoting foundations with little or no budget through our media communication tools so the community can become aware of them.
• We continue promoting “Switch” TV at schools.
• Switch Foundation continues to invite students and opinion leaders among students to participate in the production dramatizations.
• Free copies of each topic presented on “Switch” will be given to schools.
• Our second season starts on April 2012 till December 2012 on Tele Aruba and via the Internet.
• TV promos of foundation campaigns, cultural, sports and art events will air for free during commercial breaks.
• Foundations are and will continue to be approached for research and to participate in “Switch” so they can promote their organization in order for the community to know where to go for information, guide and support.
• Our website is launched.
• The website will help to promote the work of foundations and organizations that work for the development of the families of Aruba.
• It will allow the community to know where to go in confidence for information, guide and/or support depending on their case.
• It will help to promote educational and recreational activities for the whole community.
• Also, it will be a great tool to interact with our community and to acquire their opinion through polling questions strategically designed by our collaborating foundations.
• And, it will have all “Switch” TV programs available for viewing.